of Sacred Martyrs Adriana and Nataly
(церковь святых мучеников Адриана и Наталии)
Frantsuzsky Blvd. 46 (Французский Бульвар)
Gardens (Botanichesky Sad) (Ботанический сад )
Frantsuzsky Blvd. 48/50 (under repair)
Frantsuzsky Blvd. 87 (Французский Бульвар)
Botanical Gardens were opened in 1867, originally
at Dvoryanskaya street (Дворянская) in the center
but were transferred to the present day site in
Nazi occupation severe damage was done to the gardens.
The garden was restored after the war.
are over 800 varieties of trees, over 1,400 plants,
and 350 rose varieties from around the world. The
garden also protects endangered plant species.
Just outside of the main entrance of Arcadia beach,
next to the Cosmos dance club
This towering unfinished hotel started construction
in the 1970's but was never finished. The rooms,
built to Soviet tastes, are too small for western
tourists. In the past few years the Odessa government
has launched a PR campaign, publishing brochures
in English, trying to find entrepreneurial sponsors
to donate ten million dollars to finish this project.
Not surprising, there have been no takers.
up the street, a similar building, near Victoria
hotel was also unable to find a five million dollar
Corner of Posmitnovo (Посмитного) and Genuezkaya
This beautiful sanatorium unfortunately doesn't