Blvd. 9 (Приморский Бульвар)
Built in 1829-1830, along with Primorsky Boulevard
8, it was also designed by F.
mistress Countess Nareighshkina had a daughter together
with Alexander named Sofya. Sofya was very weak and
had very poor health. Because of Odessa's mild climate,
Countess Nareighshkina moved to Odessa with her daughter
and Alexander built this palace for them.
the Soviet revolution in 1917 and 1918, it was the
headquarters of the commander of the Soviet forces,
World War Two it was damaged in air raids, but it
was rebuilt between 1949-1951.
it was converted into the Maritime palace.
basement is a snake exhibit.