the main entrance, on the right side, is a plaque
of marine transportation
Central Stadium of the Black Sea Shipping Company
was built in 1936-1938 according to the design
of the architects
N.M.Kanevsky and R.A. Barinskaya.
Restored in 1945-47 according to the design
by the architects N.Kanevsky, R.Barinskaya,
R.Lisenko and L.Pavlovskaya
1967-68 according to the design
of the Designing Institute "ChernomorNIIproject".
Architects V.K.Golovin, S.G.Khodykina,
engineers V.N.Gergaya, K.F.Dzerzhko, O.V.Pavlovsky